Hello subscribers! I haven’t posted an update in…years?! Whoa. Since then I’ve been busy getting my yoga teaching certification and starting to teach classes.
First, I want to say thanks so much for being among the first folks to subscribe to this blog. Second, the Exist Better blog has now moved to its new and improved home: www.existbetter.co/blog, which will be updated every Wednesday from now on.
Now that things have calmed down I want to get back to this blog and really delve into the same topics in more detail than ever before – like mental health, personal development, self esteem, and culture.
So what can you expect from the new Exist Better blog?
- practical tips on tackling emotional health challenges
- we’ll look at what certain emotional issues actually MEAN for you
- we’ll bring loftier spiritual concepts down to earth for you to actually USE and understand
- and we’ll look at cultural patterns and how they influence us for better or worse.
- Science is Biased (Gasp!)
- 4 Reasons You Just Can’t Stick with a New Habit
- Weakness is Strength: How Can You Really Find Your “Calling?”
So to be clear, THIS page will no longer be updated…